Thursday, November 5, 2009

Self Analysis (part 2)

When I analyze my writing on this blog, I see that it is not my best work that I have done in an English class setting. Most students would see this and be upset, worry that they will get a lower grade because of it. Through this blog, I realize that my imperfections in writing have added to my blog, given it personality. Sure, if there were so many mistakes that this blog was unreadable or my message was damaged, we would have a problem. I feel that through this blog, I have been able to be creative in an English environment on a topic that genuinely interests me. Instead of doing research to find information that supports my thesis, I read information and drew my assertions from there. I see that when I would write for English class, I would write in a linear form tying together information in hopes for and A. On this blog I am able to think big picture, and think in full circle. Analyzing the information, my views, and the views of my classmates. Sure, I came in with a relatively well defined belief system, and a political background that is pretty defined. Still, I was able to find new and relevant information that allowed me to see both sides of the argument. My position on the argument did not change all that much, I believe that currently the United Nations needs to be reformed because of the large amount of problems that surrounds them. Hopefully one day they will be the mediator that the World currently needs and will need then.

No comments:

Post a Comment